CTET Admit Card 2019-2020 Download: Welcome to Jobshelp.in, Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE are invited to apply for online application form for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET July 2019 session. Those candidates are interested to follow the TET application form and to complete all eligibility criteria, complete notification Read and apply online.
CTET Admit Card Date 2019 Exam Date How to Download Examination Latest Update Paper 1 2 Download Hall Tickets CBSE CTET Examination Call Letter / Hall Ticket 201 9 Written Exam Date News CTET Exam Pattern Other Important Links.
Name Of Post: CBSC Central Teacher Eligibility Test July 2019 Online Form.
- Application Start Date: 05-02-2019
- Last Date For Registration: 14-03-2019
- Last Date Fee Payment: 15-03-2019
- Admit Card: June 2019
- Online Correction Update: 14-20 March 2019
- Exam Date: 07-07-2019
- Answer Key: Notified soon
- Result: Notified soon
|Single Subject||Both Paper|
|GENERAL / OBC: 700/-||GENERAL / OBC: 1200|
|SC/ST/PH: 350||SC/ST/PH: 600|
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) will be organized to be eligible for appointment as a teacher from Class I to VIII in Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi. All qualified applicants have applied for these posts. The process of submitting the application has been started from 05.02.2019 to 05.03.2019. More information about recruitment is given below.
Written test for CTET 2019 will be held on 07.07.2019. The CTET exam will be conducted in two sessions: – Paper-I (morning) and Paper-II (evening).
About Admit Card:
The call letter download will be available for the Sun. Candidates will be able to download their CTET call letters. It will soon be available through the official CTET website. www.ctet.nic.in
CTET Exam Pattern:
- Questions asked in the CTET 2019 Written Examination will be objective multiple choice type
- The CTET 2019 exam will be held in two parts Paper-I and Paper-II.
- CTET 2019 Paper-I is for those candidates who are willing to become teachers for Class I to V and Paper II is for those candidates who are willing to become teachers for Class VI to VIII.
- Written test of CTET 2019 will be 150 marks. Consist of 150 questions.
- CTET 2019 will be 150 minutes of the total time period in the written examination.
- There is no negative marking in the CTET 2019 exam.
CTET Exam Time Schedule:
|Paper 1||Paper 2|
|Entry In Examination Hall||8.00 AM||12.30 PM|
|Checking Of Admit Card||9.00 AM To 9.15 AM||01.30 PM To 01.45 PM|
|Distribution Of Test Booklet||09.15 AM||1.45 PM|
|Seal f The Test Booklet To Be Broken||9.25 AM||1.55 PM|
|Last Time In the Exam Hall||09.30 AM||02.00 PM|
|Test Commences||09.30 AM||02.00 PM|
|Test Concludes||12.00 Noon||
Eligibility CTET July 2019:
- Passed the final year of the 2-year Diploma in Senior Secondary and Eleventh Education with at least 50% marks.
- According to senior secondary and NCTE 2002 norms with at least 45% marks, in the last year in Elementary Duration, the two year diploma passed
- Senior secondary and the 4-year bachelor of elementary education with at least 50% marks passed the final year.
- Senior Secondary with a minimum of 50% marks and passed the last year of 2 year Diploma in Education.
- Graduation with 50% marks and 1 year B.Ed exam.
- Graduate and passed or passed in the final year of two-year diploma in elementary education.
- passed a Bachelor’s Degree in the final year of the 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and one-year graduate in education passed.
- According to NCTE norms graduate with at least 45% marks and passed or passed 1-year-old undergraduate education.
- Senior secondary and the 4-year bachelor in elementary education with at least 50% marks passed the final year.
- Passed or passed the Senior Secondary and 4-year B.A. / B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed./ B.Sc.Ed final year with minimum 50% marks.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1 year B.Ed.
Some Useful Links Below:
|Apply Online||Server 1 | Server 2|
|For Online Correction||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|