Accenture Associate Software Engineer Hiring
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Year Of Passing||2022|
|Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune|
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation / Post-graduation)
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility.
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills.
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews.
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution.
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services.
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement.
- Basic understanding on ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis.
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NETMVC)
What would you do:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements.
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations.
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions.
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extendedto customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support.
- Assessment Process:
- If you are eligible, you will receive an email invitation to attend online assessments
- The assessment is scheduled in two stages and must be completed within the scheduled time
- Mock Assessment:
- You will get a 20-minute mock/practice assessment
- Mock assessment is mandatory, and it will ensure that you have the right hardware, software, and internet
- This assessment will help you to get an experience of the assessments
- Details of Assessements:
- Assessment 1: Cognitive and Technical assessment
- Assessment 2: Coding assessment
- Assessment 3: Communication assessment