Axis Bank Recruitment 2022 : Hiring for Freshers as Assistant Manager with 4.54 LPA
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary CTC||Rs. 4.54LPA|
- Graduates or Post Graduates from any stream with 50% and above in their FINAL year of graduation OR aggregate of 50% and above in all years of Graduation.
- Candidates in the Final Year of their Graduation/Post Graduation who have appeared for their examination & are awaiting results are also eligible for the program. However, Original Final Year mark sheet & degree certificate will have to be submitted on joining the academy.
- Graduation Degree (10+2+3 patterns ) is compulsory
- On successful completion of the course, the student would be absorbed in the role of Assistant Manager in the Bank with a gross CTC (cost to company) of Rs. 4.54 lakhs per annum (This is inclusive of Loan benefits and Indicative Performance linked Bonus plus Retrials).
- It is a 12-month program comprising of 6 months of on-campus training, 3 months of internship and 3 months of on-the-job training. Post the successful completion of the program (12-month period consisting of 6 month on-campus,3-month internship & 3 months OJT), the candidate will join Axis Bank in a Sales role that will constitute of selling banking & financial products to the bank’s existing & new customers.
The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: First their will be online Test – Verbal, Analytical, Logical and Essay. and those who clear first-round one to one interviews will be conducted for them. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo the Axis Bank online test.