Bentley Systems Off Campus Drive
|Job Role||Software Engineer I|
|Experience||Fresher's Or Experienced|
|Job Location||Pune, India|
What You Bring to The Team:
- General understanding of modern devops practices.
- General understanding of developing with REST APIs and working with Open-Source libraries.
- Experience with cloud native software development / project management.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English language.
- Ability to present in a client facing environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good team player / interpersonal communications; willing to work in dynamic global network of developers and success specialists.
- Requires sitting or standing at will while performing work on a computer. The role requires communication with managers, peers, and other colleagues of the company by utilizing Microsoft Teams chat, calling and meeting functions.
Your Day To Day:
- Have to participate in design reviews with partner orgs.
- Have to participate architectural reviews and hackathons.
- Have to manage communications and coordination between the iTwin Platform development team and the development leads for the partner programs.
- Have to assist Platform Success Specialists with developing custom success plans for partner organizations.
- Have to play a leading role in creating samples and tutorials for all iTwin Platform APIs.