CDK Global Recruitment for 2022 Batch : Hiring for Freshers With 3.5 LPA
|Job Role||Associate Learning Coordinator (L12)
Associate Technical Writer (L10)
|Education||Any Bachelor's/Master's Degree|
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Create, assimilate, and convey technical material in a concise and effective manner.
- Learn to use prescribed tools to author text, create charts and graphs, and incorporate diagrams and screenshots into information deliverables.
- Follows detailed documentation plans.
- Collaborate with other team members, as needed.
- Collaborate with product management and product engineering associates/teams.
- Collaborate with launch team and support associates.
- Strives to work with minimal guidance and supervision, delivers accurate content.
- Video simulation of product workflows and editing.
Technical & Behavioral Expectations:
- Work as part of a writing, project, or development team.
- Ability to develop subject matter expertise in assigned domain.
- Learn and adapt quickly to new technology and industry standards.
- Demonstrate high attention to detail.
- Identify and establish working relationship with product SMEs.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate to a variety of audiences in both verbal and written forms.
- Demonstrate understanding of copyright and accessibility requirements related to educational media content
- Effective time management and to be available for meetings in North American timezones.
- Remains focused under pressure
- Ability to grasp technology, analyze and understand software applications.
- Keenness to gain operational and technical knowledge of assigned products.
- Attends relevant meetings and training sessions to gain operational and functional knowledge of product, tools, processes, domain and technology.
- Follows departmental guidelines, the Microsoft Manual of Style, and the Chicago Manual of Style
Position Responsibilities & Essential functions:
- Prepare newly submitted Training Requests for CDK U Learning.
- Take provided dealer employee lists and convert them for import into the LMS.
- Create master Login document.
- Extract and prepare various LMS reports for customer, coordination and learning delivery.
- Follow-up with the customers and/or the relevant teams to fix/close cases related to training registrations/pending requests/issues.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Task & Results oriented.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Email etiquette.
- Learn and follow standard operating procedures in completing work.
- Ability to explore and learn GUI tools necessary to complete the assigned tasks.
- Resourceful and attention to detail.
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Collaborate with team members and other stakeholders
- No travel required.
- Willingness to work in rotating shifts.
- Commitment to work.
- Willingness to explore and learn.
- Online Test.
- Technical Interview 1.
- Technical Interview 2.
- HR Interview .
- Please Note : Upon registration, you will be redirected to another page to take the assessment.