Capgemini Exceller Off Campus drive | Software Engineer | 4.2-7.5 LPA
|Job Role :||Software Engineer|
|Branch||All Branches Eligible|
|CTC||4.2 To 7.5 LPA|
Capgemini Off Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria:
- Training Agreement - Candidates joining as Analyst will have to sign a training agreement for two years with the organization (on the day of joining).
- Candidate should be graduated in year 2022, 2023.
- Candidate should be graduated in Any degree.
- Candidate should not have any backlog at the time of appearing for the process.
- Contribute to a global business and technology teams responsible for developing and delivering innovative technology offerings and solutions.
- Designs, develops, modifies and helps in maintaining the basic modules based on functional and system requirements.
- Good exposure to configuration management, testing, deployment researching and utilizing new and emerging technologies to meet customer requirements.
- Strong programming skills, as well as the ability to review complex code bases written by others .
- Strong architecture and design background and keen business sense.
- Communication: You should possess strong communication skills for effective interactions with project partners.
- Collaboration: You should demonstrate good interpersonal, and collaboration skills.
- Flexibility: You should be willing to skill-up in multiple technologies and work in any Capgemini city location and travel as required.
- Initiative: You should be able to work independently, take initiative and manage a variety of activities concurrently.
- Other Skills: Good analytical and problem-solving skill.