Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech | M.Tech/MCA
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs 4.25 LPA-7.5 LPA|
- Analyst: 4.25 Lacs (4 LPA + 25k one-time incentive)
- Analyst (Differential Offering): 5.75 Lacs (5.5 LPA+ 25k one-time incentive)
- Senior Analyst: 7.5 LPA
Job Description :
Capgemini is hiring the best technical graduates emerging out of top engineering colleges to join us and become an integral part of our workforce.
As a part of Capgemini Exceller program, you will get to work with diverse teams, cross-functional projects & join a collaborative network of peers and mentors; working together for sustainable solutions for customers.
If being a part of & thriving in the ever-changing landscape of today’s technology world excites you, Capgemini is the place to be.
- Contribute to a global business and technology teams responsible for developing and delivering innovative technology offerings and solutions
- Designs, develops, modifies and helps in maintaining the basic modules based on functional and system requirements
- Good exposure to configuration management, testing, deployment researching and utilizing new and emerging technologies to meet customer requirements
- Strong programming skills, as well as the ability to review complex code bases written by others
- Strong architecture and design background and keen business sense
- Communication: You should possess strong communication skills for effective interactions with project partners.
- Collaboration: You should demonstrate good interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Flexibility: You should be willing to skill-up in multiple technologies and work in any Capgemini city location and travel as required.
- Initiative: You should be able to work independently, take initiative and manage a variety of activities concurrently
- Other Skills: Good analytical and problem-solving skill