Clarivate Analytics Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Associate Software Engineer
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
Clarivate Analytics Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/BTech/MTech/MCA– (2023 batch : Any Specialisation)
- CGPA : 60%
Desirable skills –
- Demonstrable problem solving, analytical skills.
- Ability to think through a problem at conceptual level and propose solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Keen desire to learn, stretch and a never-give-up attitude. Very strong interpersonal skills and an easy-going personality. Highly proactive, result-oriented and team player.
- Ability to stay current with new technology.
- Engineering graduates passing in 2023 starting to kick start their career in technology.
- Ideal candidate should have hand-on interest in programming and some experience in writing software applications. If you have a GitHub profile, please provide link to your work.
- Nice to have internship / college project. Knowledge of one or more programming language to write fully executable and functional code is very desirable.
- Knowledge of databases is also desirable.
- Both these may be at a Beginner or Advanced Beginner level.
- You should be focused, enthusiastic, motivated, and have a desire to progress by learning, executing and experimenting.
Documents Required for Clarivate Analytics Off campus Drive 2022 :
The following Required Documents need to be carried by the Candidates while appearing for the Clarivate Analytics Off Campus Drive for 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers.
- Print copy of an Updated Resume.
- Candidate should Must bring the latest 3 to 4 passport size photos.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets of candidates.
- Original and Photocopy of all documents from graduation and post graduation.
- Any identity proof issued by the government such as Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, College ID, etc.