CloudSense Hiring Graduate Engineer
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer|
|Experience||Fresher's Or Experienced|
|Job Location||Chennai, India|
|Package :||4 LPA*|
- Be a quick learner and keen to embrace new technologies and development frameworks.
- Be a clear communicator and team player.
- Be able to work under your own initiative.
- Be able to communicate verbally and in writing in clear English.
- Have a talent for problem-solving and a well-organized approach to work.
Competencies, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
- Familiarity in Data structures, Algorithms, Java or C#.
- Understanding of object oriented programming concepts.
- Understanding of web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS) and software development lifecycle.
- Understanding of database principles and generic SQL.
- Ability to understand business processes and persistence in solving technical problems.
- Clear communicator and team player.
- Able to write technical documents in clear English.
- Any certifications in technology for example Java, Databases in accredited training or online learning platforms are an added plus.
- Strong self-motivation and time management with the ability to work effectively with all parts of the business.
- Play a key role in creating applications and features that conform to best practice coding standards, make optimal use of advanced framework capabilities, and have required unit test coverage.
- Follow industry best practices, make proper use of software development tooling, and adhere to CloudSense development processes.
- Work with testers to help define the approach for testing of new deliverables, and ensure timely resolution of any issues discovered during the testing process.
- Provide product support, which includes educating colleagues in the use of new product features, as well as analyzing and resolving issues reported by project teams and customers.
- Produce technical documentation as required.
- Help develop other members of the CloudSense development team through on-the-job mentoring.