Cognizant-GenC Off Campus Hiring | Programmer Analyst Trainee | 4 LPA
|Job Role||GenC Elevate - Programmer Analyst Trainee (PAT)|
|GenC - Programmer Analyst Trainee (PAT)|
|Branch||CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, ETE, ISE and allied branches only|
|CTC||4 LPA + Skill Bonus|
- Understand business requirements, raise clarifications, create understanding documents. Ensures complete comprehension of the requirement by clarifying questions and aligns oneself to it.
- Understand the Agile application development environment, deliverables due and follow the cycle
- Provide inputs to create low level design for multiple components
- Develop, maintain, test, debug and deploy code as per the requirement specifications
- Understand the data requirements and develop test scenarios
- Identifies and prioritizes tasks to meet deadlines. Proactively addresses issues and work on mitigating points of failure
- Takes ownership to deliver on own goals in a timely and efficient manner
- Participate as a member of project team in meetings and technical sessions to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions
- Continuously upskill/reskill and cross skill to scale up to new technologies
- Possess excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to work coherently in a team.
GenC Elevate - Programmer Analyst Trainee (PAT):
- Candidates with a 4-year graduation in B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (CS & IT) students from 2023 batch (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Information Science Engineering and allied branches only),
- Candidates who have foundational knowledge in programming along with database skills are eligible to apply.
- Knowledge of programming is mandatory and they are deployed to business units after additional skilling .
- They are offered a package of 4 LPA + one-time skill based joining bonus.
GenC - Programmer Analyst Trainee (PAT):
- Candidates with a 4-year graduation in 2023 batch of BE/B-Tech/ME/M-Tech/ MCA, MS Software Engineering (Five year integrated course degree), M.Sc (CS & IT) students only are eligible to apply.
- They should be agile learners with the ability to comprehend complex problems and deliver smart solutions.
- Knowledge of programming is recommended but not mandatory.
- Selected candidates will go through focused skilling on technology areas.
- They are offered a package of 4 LPA.