Couchbase Recruitment 2022 Hiring Graduate Software Engineer
|Job Role||Graduate Software Engineer|
|Education||BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/M Tech or related|
|Experience||0 - 2 Year's|
|Package :||3.8 LPA*|
Job Description :
Are you looking to track down and tackle mission-critical problems head on? Then we’re looking for you.
If you like distributed systems, then you’ll like this! Couchbase is looking for all roles under R & D Engineering organization, your job will be to design, implement, test, troubleshoot & support cutting-edge distributed, scale-out data infrastructure software systems.
You will be part of a team working on hard problems, including Cloud DBaaS, Serverless Databases, distributed caching, distributed key-value and document data stores, data replication & conflict resolution, scale-out fault tolerance and data-layer reliability.
You’ll work with Golang, C/C++, Java, Python and possibly a few other languages thrown in for good measure. You will probably bring Unix systems and server tech kung-fu to the team.
- (0-2)- years of experience only.
- Should have completed Education: BE/ B-Tech / M-Tech with strong Computer Science Fundamentals . Should have 8 and above CGPA without which the profile will not be considered.
- Experience in working with languages like Go, Java, Python and You can hack in C, C++ as well
- You think distributed systems problems, concurrent/multi threaded programming and data structures are cool
- You’re a self-motivated, independent, and high-performance individual.
- You learn quickly and you enjoy worthy challenges
- You’re a good communicator and an excellent team player
- You like working in organisations that strive to have a good balance between doing it right and moving quickly