DatAvail Off Campus Drive 2022 | DBA Trainee | Freshers | Across India
|Job Role :||Database Administrator Trainee|
|Qualification :||BE/B.Tech/BCA/BSC/ or Any Graduate|
|Experience :||0 – 1 years|
|Job Location :||Chennai|
Job Description :
Are you keen to enter in Database Administration arena? Does working in a multi customer, multi domain environment on global scale motivates you? If yes, this role could be a good fit for you.
Datavail is seeking a self-motivated, and passionate Trainee DBA to join our SQL Global Practice. As a Trainee DBA, you will be working on the latest SQL technologies in the industry. This position is based out of our global delivery centers in Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Bangalore in India.
Why should you work at Datavail?
• Learn from a vast pool of global SQL DBAs with over 500 combined years of
• You would be working with multiple customers in a multi domain environments.
• Work would range from On-Prem DB’s, AWS, Azure.
• Your Certifications would be on us.
• WFH flexibility to the employee as per company policy
• Future Opportunity for permanent deputation on H1B to work in US.
• Leverage the DV Training program to upscale the technical skills.
• Requires a bachelor’s degree in a specified discipline
• 0-1 years of relevant work experience OR an equivalent combination of training and experience
• Knowledge of working on Production Environment
• Knowledge of SQL Technologies will be an added advantage
• Proficiency in working on Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• SQL Certifications would be a plus!
• Ensure adherence to rules, regulations, security and compliance.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
• Interpersonal skills – ability to build strong relationships with internal team members and to work across the organization to achieve results.
• Professional communication skills – Ability to work effectively with mid and senior level contacts face to face, electronically and over the phone.
• Integrity – Words and actions are always consistent, and behaviour is always in accordance with highest ethical standards.
• Customer focus – Responsive, service oriented and attuned to customer needs.
• Technical acumen – Ability to grasp technical concepts and establish credibility with technical contacts.
• Process orientation – Ability to recognize process deficiencies and implement improvements.