Freshworks Off Campus Drive 2022 for Graduate Trainee Software Engineering
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee-Software Engineering|
- This is for final year students currently in college and will graduate by July 2022; ready to join as full time employees upon graduation.
- We are open to students pursuing all undergraduate courses. We do not have positions for fresh PG students at this time.
- If you graduated in 2021 or earlier, we have only a few openings where we are hiring freshers – we will reach out to you based on the openings we have.
- If you are not yet in final year (graduating in 2023 or later) – we will archive your profile for now and you can apply when you are in final year.
Software Engineering (Development):
- Solid problem-solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Experience with hands-on programming (in any language).
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms and OOPs concepts.
- Passion for building things from ground up.
- If you’ve built web/mobile apps during your time in college, that will certainly give you an edge.
The recruitment process:
- Shortlisted profiles will be invited to a coding challenge. We will send out invites in a periodic manner and give one week to complete it.
- All our interviews will be virtual video interviews on Zoom, since we are all working remotely for the time being.
- We will plan multiple interview drives – they may be spread over 2-3 dates to accommodate all candidates.
- Given the context of Covid and remote work – Freshworks is working partially remotely (as things stand today). While we have office locations in Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad – we are open to hiring in all these locations, but the majority of our teams are based out of Chennai.
- We are also tentatively looking at expanding to newer locations and will take your preference in case you wish to be based out of these locations in the future.
- We are also slowly returning back to the office in phases, and will expect those hired to work out of one of the three offices upon joining.