IQVIA Hiring Junior Programmer
|Job Role||Junior Programmer|
|Education||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Branch||CS, IT Or related fields|
|Experience||Fresher's Or Experienced|
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle .
- Develop functionalities by producing clean, efficient code.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Review your peers code and ensure the code meets the coding standards and good performance in coding.
- Perform validation and verification testing.
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products.
- Document development phases and monitor systems.
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Basic knowledge of relational databases (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL).
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows).
- keen on learning new technologies and have a penchant for experimenting with codes to find optimal outputs.
- Fast learner and have the ability to grasp concepts and employ them when required.
- Detail oriented and always deliver quality work.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Good Team Player.