Red Hat Off Campus Recruitment 2022 | Graduate Trainee Program
|Job Role||Trainee – Associate Technical Engineer|
|Job Location||Remote / Work From Home|
What you will do
- Provide technical support to Red Hat enterprise customers
- Work with Red Hat enterprise customers across the globe on 24×7 basis that requires one to work in different shifts periodically
- Diagnose problems, troubleshoot customer issues, and develop solutions to technical issues
- Exceed customer expectations by providing outstanding customer service
- Consult and develop relationships with in-house engineers and developers to promote creative solutions and improve customer satisfaction
- Contribute to the global Red Hat knowledge management system while working on customer issues
- Collaborate with engineering, product management, and support management teams to prioritize customer requests
- Support Red Hat’s global customers on technical issues through phone, chat, or remote access tools
What you will bring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate and present ideas in a user-friendly way
- Focused on delivering remarkable and consistent customer experience
- Motivated and comfortable working in a team
- Ability and willingness to learn, adopt, and practice Red Hat Values and Competencies
- Must have graduated within the last 2 years with a bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or IT, science, or computer applications, or a master’s degree in computer applications or marketing and communications
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification
- Basic understanding of Linux, Containers, Kubernetes and open source
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP networking and UNIX services and concepts
- Open source community contribution through projects is a plus
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration is a plus
What would you do:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements.
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations.
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions.
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extendedto customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support.