Safesend is hiring Associate Software Engineer Trainee
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer Trainee|
|Package :||3.5 LPA*|
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
- Builds and assembles prototype assimilations of software applications and solutions as directed.
- Writes code completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
- Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
- Contributes to Code Reviews
- Reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
- Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
- Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Engineering Manager.
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
Minimum Experience and Skills:
- Knowledge in development environments, source control systems Working knowledge in one or more of C/C++, .Net/C#, Java
- Fresh Graduates are highly encouraged to apply
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills