Symphony SummitAI Off Campus Drive 2022 – Hiring Project Trainee
|Job Role :||Project Trainee / Node Developer|
|Qualification :||BE/B.Tech/BCA/BSC or Related|
|Batch :||2022/2021/2020 or Any|
|Job Location :||Bangalore|
|Package :||4.5 LPA*|
Job Description :
- Design and develop Chatbot product using industry leading bot development platform.
- Research innovative and best possible ways to implement customer ask in the chatbot product.
- Understand current product implementation and come up with ideas and suggestions to improve and/or optimize the features.
- Analyze and resolve issues reported by QA team, customer facing teams or customers.
- Provide support across Dev, QA, Staging, POC, Demo and customer environments.
- Document and follow best practices for chatbot development.
- Overall 0-6 months of experience in required technologies. A Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems is strongly preferred.
- Some exposure to working in a product-based organization and/or exposure to any bot building platform (esp. Botpress) is a huge plus.
- Strong concepts in Object Oriented Programming (OOPs)
- Exposure to database – connectivity, querying
- MS SQL
Soft Skills & Behavioral Qualifications:
- Problem solver, self-motivated & with a “learn-it-all” attitude
- Good communication skills