TransUnion Off Campus Drive 2022 : Hiring for Freshers as Associate Developer
|Package :||3.5 LPA*|
- Engineering Graduation from Tier II / Tier I College
- Strong programming Concepts knowledge
- Strong in-depth knowledge of databases and database concepts
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Partner with internal business resources and technical teams to analyze requirements to deliver solutions to complex issues.
- Development and maintenance of code to ensure consistency, quality, best practices and performance of applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional technology teams.
- Ensure Transunion design patterns, frameworks, and architectural standards are implemented consistently across the organization.
- Accountability for quality of code and application development.
- Ability to collaborate with the cross-discipline team to identify and resolve problems
- Displays sound business acumen
The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: First their will be online Test – Verbal, Analytical, Logical and Essay. and those who clear first-round one to one interviews will be conducted for them. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo the TransUnion online test.