VIPRE Security Recruitment Hiring Freshers as Trainee Software Engineer
|Job Role :||Software Trainee Engineer|
|Qualification :||BE/ B.Tech /MCA/ME/M Tech|
|Batch :||2020 & 2021|
|Package :||4 LPA*|
The trainee software engineer’s responsibilities include performing all practical and technical tasks assigned by the leader, writing code, designing APIs, writing T-SQL scripts, performing unit testing, creating workflow diagrams, writing client side scripts etc. You should be able to work in a team and be prepared to step outside of your comfort zone.
To be successful as a trainee software engineer, you should always be expanding your engineering knowledge and sharpening your communication skills. Outstanding candidates learn from their mentors, but also feel confident sharing their own ideas with the team. After successful completion of 6 months of trainee program, you will be offered a permanent position subjected to your performance during the training period.
You will be engaged in developing applications and modules to support SAT learning management systems and phishing simulation platforms in a large scale distributed cloud environment. As a self-motivated and energetic software engineer with a passion for quality, you will be given the opportunity to contribute to various products that are used daily by millions of users.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Implement new features leveraging both server-side logic and rich client-side functionality (Angular, JQuery).
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Participate in an Agile development environment / Scrum team
- Collaborate with engineers to troubleshoot issues and verify fixes
- Help maintain code quality, organization, documentation and automation