Visible Alpha Hiring Test Engineer I
|Job Role||Test Engineer I|
|Education||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||0 - 1 Year's|
|Job Location||Mumbai, IN|
- Strong analytical, technical skills, OOPS concepts.
- Should be able to code in Python.
- Should have done testing diploma/course or ISTQB foundation level certification..
- Sound concepts of manual and automation testing.
- Knowledge of agile methodology.
- Exposure to an RDBMS and ability to write optimized queries as part of database validation will be a plus.
- Fresher or relevant experience in testing/development, should be able to write functional, regression and automation test cases.
- Exposure to TestNG Maven/any build tool, Jenkins/Any Continues Integration(CI) tool, Page object Model/Page Factory, Cucumber/any BDD tool, Frameworks designing experience is plus.
- Good English communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Develop comprehensive QA function for Visible Alpha software solutions.
- Test Visible Alpha solutions for defect free delivery to end clients.
- Be an agile tester who can switch swiftly between manual and automation testing.
- Collaborate with agile-scrum teams to deliver sprint items on time as per agile cycle.
- Develop comprehensive manual test cases for sanity, regression and agile testing.
- Understand and develop automation test cases in Pytest/Python.
- Develop and maintain test artefacts.
- Be a good team player.