Western Union Off Campus Drive 2022 Trainee Associate
- New graduates with internships in this field will be considered
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage workload, and consistently deliver results
- Communication skills to enable interaction with other developers and product stakeholders globally
- Knowledge of Java/ .Net and related technologies
- Knowledge model-view-controller (MVC) design pattern
- Experience in developing on Windows/ Linux/Unix platforms
- Web and App server experience (IIS, Tomcat, Apache, WebLogic etc.)
- (desired) Experience in BASH/SSH/ PowerShell scripting
- (desired) API design and integration including ReST, Soap, XML/JSON and Web API
- (desired) AWS Cloud Practitioner
- (desired) SQL queries and PL/SQL programming
Job Description :
- You will assist in technology, financial, operational and compliance audits as well as consulting projects and SOX reviews under the supervision of a Senior or Manager.
- You will be primarily responsible for performing information technology audits with cross functional internal audit responsibilities including financial, operational or compliance audits.
- You will assist in audit planning, fieldwork, and reporting. This will include performing research on security standards and frameworks, analyzing applicable policies and procedures, creating test procedures, preparing work papers, and identifying potential gaps.
The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: First their will be one online test and those who clear first-round virtual interviews will be conducted for them. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo the Western Union online test.