RRB NTPC Syllabus 2019 RRB NTPC Detailed Examination Letter for various posts RRB Ticket Clerk Syllabus 2019 RRB NTPC Syllabus CBT – 1st and 2nd Detailed Examination Pattern 2019 Railway TC and Guard Syllabus 2019 RRB Goods Guards Examination Syllabus 2019 and Guards RRB RRC Download Please. NCR Area Wise Ticket Collective TC Guards Written Examination Body Course Official Notification Exam Pattern Latest Updates PDF RRB CEN 01/2019.
RRB NTPC Syllabus 2019
Name Of Post: RRB NTPC Syllabus & Exam Pattern Details
About The Exam
All qualified candidates will face the examination. The official date of the examination will be announced on the official website of RRB. The examination will be of the written type. The tentative examination will be determined between June to September 2019. More information is given below.
Nowadays the competition level becomes very high, so the competitive examination becomes very tougher. For those students who are facing serious problems of “preparing for their preparation” and “how to prepare for the exam” to give their best in their exams. Therefore, here we are providing the latest courses and examination patterns written by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB).
About The RRB NTPC Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) recently announced the recruitment of 35277 NTPC Commercial Apprentice (CA), Accounts Clerk Short Typist, Junior Clerk Short Typist, Train Clerk, Commercial Low Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Senior Commercial Ticket is. Clerk, senior clerk less typist,
Goods Guard, junior accountant assistant less typist. Many interested and qualified candidates were filling online applications of 01.03.2019 and dated 31.03.2019.
Details Of Selection Process
- Phase I Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Phase II Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Typing Skill Test / Computer-Based Aptitude Test.
- Document Verification / Medical Examination.
RRB NTPC Syllabus 2019
RRB NTPC Syllabus Details
Regarding the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), the non-technical popular categories (NTPC) ie Junior Clerk Co-Typ, Accounting Clerk Co-Typ, Junior Time Keeper, Train Clerk, Commercial Co-ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Freight Guard, Senior Commercial Co Offers. Station Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant Short Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice and Station Master in various Zonal Railways and Production Units of Indian Railways.
Questions will be of objective type with many options and there is a possibility to include these related questions:
- General Awareness: National and International Importance, Sports and Sports, India’s Art and Culture, Indian Literature, Memorial and Place of India, General Science and Life Science (up to 10th CBSE), India’s History and Freedom Struggle, Physical, Social and Current of India Events. Economic Geography of the World, Indian Politics and Governance – Constitution and Political System, General Science, in which India’s Space and Nuclear Program and Development Development, United Nations and other important world organizations, on the issue of environment, in India and the world, the basics of computer and computer applications, general cipher, transport system in India, Indian economy, India and world-famous celebrities, major government programs, flora of India And creatures, important government of India and public sector organizations etc.
- Mathematics: Number system, decimal, fraction, LCM, HCF, ratio and ratio, percentage, menstrual period, time and work, time and distance, simple and compound interest, profit and loss, elementary algebra, geometry and trigonometry, primary statistics, etc.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: Comparison of numbers and alphabet series, coding and decoding, mathematical operations, parallels and differences, relationships, analytical logic, equality, thunder, vane diagrams, puzzles, data compatibility, statement-findings, statements, decision making, maps. Interpretation of graphs, etc.