RRC Group D Syllabus 2019 PDF RRC 01/2019 Track Maintainer Grade IV Trackman Gatman Pointsman Helper Parent RRC Group Examination Syllabus in various Departments (Electrical, Engineering, Mechanical PDF and S&T Departments) in 2019 Download RRC NCR Recruitment Examination Syllabus 2019 PDF Download Railway Gangmen NCR Zone Examination Syllabus 2019 Examine Railway Group D Exam Patterns PDF Railway Group D Syllabus 2018 RRB Group D Exam Pattern Download RRB Level Post Course Railway RRB Level 1 Post Syllabus PDF
RRC Group D Level 1st Syllabus
Name Of Post: RRC Group D 1st Level Syllabus Details 2019
RRB Group D Syllabus & Exam Details 2019
About The Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has announced the recruitment of 103769 posts of Level 01. Many interested candidates fill their application form. The process of depositing the application form is conducted online. The process of submitting the online application has been started from 12.03.2019 and is conducted till 12.04.2019.
About The Exam
The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) will conduct CBT examination for the recruitment of 01 posts. Examination schedule will be September-October 2019. The examinations will be announced later on the Exit Date Official Website.
Nowadays the competition level becomes very high, so the competitive examination becomes very tug. Without proper knowledge of Syllabus pattern, no one can give 100% of the exam. Without information about the examination pattern, the preparation of Syllabus will not be decided for selection. In order to solve the purpose of the candidates, we are providing the latest courses and examination patterns of Group D exam conducted by RRC.
- CBT Examination (Computer Based Test)
- PET Examination (Physical Efficiency Test)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Exam Syllabus Are Givein below
- General Science: Under this, the curriculum will cover the 10th-grade level (CBSE) physics, chemistry, and life science.
- Mathematics: Number system, BODMAS, decimal, fraction, LCM, HCF, ratio and ratio, percentage, menstruation, time and work, time and distance, simple and compound interest, profit and loss, algebra, geometry and trigonometry, primary data, square root, e.t.c. Square root, age calculation, calendar and clock, pipes and cypress, etc.
- General Awareness & Reasoning: Presentations, alphabet and number series, coding and decoding, mathematical work, relationship, syllable, jumble, vane diagram, data interpretation and efficiency, conclusions and judgments, parallels and differences, analytical logic, classification, instructions, statement – logic, and value.
- Current Affairs: Science and Technology, Sports, Culture, Personality, Economics, Politics and Any Other Topic of Importance.
- An exam will be CBT objective type.
- The exam will be of 100 questions.
- The test period will be 90 minutes (120 minutes for qualified PWD candidates)
- Negative marking and 1/3 digits for each wrong answer will be deducted.
- The question paper will be based on such topics
- General Science – 25 Points / Questions
- Mathematics – 25 marks / questions
- General intelligence and logic – 30 marks / questions
- General Awareness and Current Affairs – 20 marks / questions